It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Kondas inducted into Hall of Fame
Pickerington Central overwhelms Northmont
Homeless man indicted for murder
Concord to serve Thanksgiving dinner
Nov. 6 local election results (unofficial)
- Ag easement funding meeting set Nov. 28 - 4:50 pm
- Kondas inducted into Hall of Fame - 4:42 pm updated: 2:07 pm.
- Utility Scam Awareness Day is Nov. 14 - 2:45 pm
- MVCTC Sophomore Open House scheduled - 2:35 pm
- Homeless man indicted for murder - 3:30 pm updated: 3:31 pm.
- Salem Christian Academy students earn honors - 2:56 pm
- Concord to serve Thanksgiving dinner - 2:53 pm
- FirstLight Home Care champions caregivers - 2:28 pm
- Nov. 6 local election results (unofficial) - 1:08 am
- Northmont Honor Society inductees - 1:29 pm
- Annual Rotary Auction set for Nov. 10 - 2:03 pm
- Neighbor isn’t just a noun - 1:55 pm
- MVCTC to host Veteran’s breakfast - 1:54 pm
- Northmont area police reports - 1:53 pm
- Area residents make 100th blood donations - 4:10 pm updated: 8:52 pm.
- Northmont High School Honor Roll - 1:39 pm updated: 1:40 pm.
- State trooper addresses Rotary - 9:54 pm updated: 9:57 pm.
- Northmont Middle School blood drive is Nov. 5 - 2:01 pm
- Northmont Middle School Honor Roll - 1:18 pm
- Drug raid conducted in Clayton - 1:35 pm
- Northmont Drama Club’s Fall Show set - 3:20 pm updated: 3:21 pm.
- Cline named Student of the Month - 12:20 pm
- Northmont area police reports - 9:36 am
- Annual Rotary Auction set for Nov. 10 - 9:31 am
- City amends 2018 appropriations - 1:52 pm
Northmont Honor Society inductees
CLAYTON — The following students will be inducted into the Northmont Honor Society on Tuesday, November 27 at 6:30 p.m. in the Northmont Communi...
Annual Rotary Auction set for Nov. 10
ENGLEWOOD — Calling all bargain shoppers! The annual Rotary Auction will be held Saturday, November 10, at St. Paul Catholic Church, 1000 Wenger...
Neighbor isn’t just a noun
CENTERVILLE — These days not many of us know our neighbors. Gone are the days of block parties and fence-side conversations. At the end of the d...
MVCTC to host Veteran’s breakfast
ENGLEWOOD — The Miami Valley Career Technology Center (MVCTC) is sponsoring the second annual MVCTC Veterans Day Breakfast on Saturday, November...
Northmont area police reports
The following information has been provided by Northmont area police departments. The information listed in this column is considered public record an...
Area residents make 100th blood donations
DAYTON — Clayton donor Lynne Gallaher and her daughter Kathy enjoyed a special “girls on the town” outing after their Oct. 11 visit ...
T-bolts defeat Vikings to clinch division
MIAMISBURG — All that stood between Northmont winning the Greater Western Ohio Conference Western Division crown was Miamisburg, a team that got...
Lady Bolts fall to ‘Boro in sectional final
MIAMISBURG — A questionable hand ball ruling against Northmont set up a penalty kick for Springboro with 10:33 remaining in the first half of Tu...
Studebaker qualifies for regional XC meet
CEDARVILLE — Sophomore Isaac Studebaker placed 19th overall at the OHSAA Southwest District cross country race Saturday at Cedarville College to...
Lady Bolts defeat Fairmont in sectional
CLAYTON — Saturday was a miserable night for soccer, especially girls soccer. With wind gusts in excess of 50 miles per hour and intermittent bu...
Thunderbolts tame the Panthers 38-21
CLAYTON — Springboro entered Friday’s game vs. Northmont with a 4-4 record, but the Panthers are probably the best team with a 4-4 record ...
Aviators advance over Northmont
VANDALIA — After getting a first round bye, the Butler Aviators had to face a familiar foe on Thursday evening to earn a chance at a sectional f...
Fix the budget process
You could choose any number of marquee dilemmas to illustrate how broken congressional politics has become. Guns, Russian interference, climate change...
Protecting workers’ hard-earned tips
Tips belong to the workers who earn them. But a new rule under this administration is threatening the wages Ohio workers earn.In December, the U.S. De...
Seeking solutions to gun violence
In the event of a mass shooting, we get mad. We assign blame. We demand change. Some feel there are too many guns in our society while others believe ...
Signs of hope
Call me a contrarian. Or even a Pollyanna. But when everyone around me is filled with gloom and despair, seeing dire portents in every political headl...
Be prepared for the midterm elections
Congressional incumbents are hoping that people are so caught up in either defending or hating Donald Trump that voters will forget there are midterm ...
We at Northmont F.I.S.H. welcome another year. The past year was very busy, we helped families in our community with food, gift cards, clothing and Ch...