It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Coffee with a Cop offered in Englewood
Union residents can sign up for alerts
OneFifteen to treat those addicted to opioids
Thunder-Bots Robotics team takes 1st place
Behrens conquers the Appalachian Trail
- Coffee with a Cop offered in Englewood - 12:31 pm
- Union residents can sign up for alerts - 12:22 am updated: 12:26 am.
- Stevens addresses Northmont Rotary - 4:42 pm
- Northmont area police reports - 8:32 am
- Local residents make Kent State Dean’s List - 2:17 pm
- OneFifteen to treat those addicted to opioids - 2:16 pm
- Thunder-Bots Robotics team takes 1st place - 1:47 pm
- Premier Health offers jobs to teens - 1:21 pm
- Gudorf Law Group hires Centerville native - 12:56 pm
- Behrens conquers the Appalachian Trail - 4:31 pm updated: 4:34 pm.
- Storyteller to visit Northmont Branch Library - 2:11 pm
- Englewood Youth Art Fair seeks participants - 10:05 pm
- Holmes, Doyle & Friends VI to meet - 7:34 pm updated: 7:55 pm.
- Guess What’s New in Reading? - 5:03 pm
- City targets unsolicited materials - 11:53 am
- Helping Hands award winners - 3:49 pm
- Union seeks income tax increase - 10:59 am
- Northmont area police reports - 4:17 pm updated: 4:21 pm.
- High school art competition closes soon - 4:16 pm
- Rain, rising temps leads to flooding - 2:05 pm
- Tickets on sale for ‘Taste of Northmont’ - 1:40 pm
- Clayton reminds residents of snow ordinance - 1:27 pm
- Miami Valley Hospital makes review list - 12:53 pm
- Northmont Science Olympiad Team competes - 12:51 pm
- Northmont Middle School 2nd Quarter Honor Roll - 2:28 pm
Behrens conquers the Appalachian Trail
CLAYTON — Greg Behrens, retired assistant principal, athletic trainer, and teacher from Northmont High School, recently spoke to the Northmont R...
Storyteller to visit Northmont Branch Library
ENGLEWOOD — Storyteller Lyn Ford specializes in her own brand of “home-fried” folk tales, which she’ll share with audiences of...
Englewood Youth Art Fair seeks participants
ENGLEWOOD — All Northmont community youth Pre-K through 12 are invited to enter their original artwork in the city’s annual Youth Art Fair...
Holmes, Doyle & Friends VI to meet
ENGLEWOOD — The Agra Treasurers, Dayton’s only Sherlock Holmes society, will hold the sixth annual conference of Holmes, Doyle, & Frie...
Guess What’s New in Reading?
ENGLEWOOD — As February rolls around we’re going to talk about bookstores. Bookstores took a hit in the 2000s because eBooks started to ta...
City targets unsolicited materials
UNION — After experiencing ongoing problems with the delivery of unsolicited written materials to residences throughout the City of Union, city ...
ODNR closes Operation North Coast case
COLUMBUS – The Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR) has closed the adjudication phase of what has become the largest case in the 146-year...
Champen sets Kent State indoor record
AKRON — Junior Christian Champen, a graduate of Northmont High School, broke Kent State’s indoor program record in the pole vault, while K...
Cooper, Nwanoro named Athletes of Month
CLAYTON — MaKayla Cooper and Ifeanyichukwu Nwanoro were honored Tuesday as the Northmont Rotary Club’s Athletes of the Month for January.C...
Bolts swim team wins GWOC West
TROTWOOD — On Saturday, January 26, several area swim teams competed in the GWOC National League meet at Trotwood-Madison high school.The Northm...
Northmont secures 700th victory at Alter
KETTERING — Danny Lewis hit a 3-point shot with 28 seconds left Tuesday night and Northmont prevented Alter from scoring a game tying basket on ...
Lady Bolts fall short vs. Trotwood
CLAYTON — Few expected Northmont to give Trotwood-Madison much of a battle Monday night. The Lady Runnin’ Rams had won 10 straight and wer...
Fix the budget process
You could choose any number of marquee dilemmas to illustrate how broken congressional politics has become. Guns, Russian interference, climate change...
Protecting workers’ hard-earned tips
Tips belong to the workers who earn them. But a new rule under this administration is threatening the wages Ohio workers earn.In December, the U.S. De...
Seeking solutions to gun violence
In the event of a mass shooting, we get mad. We assign blame. We demand change. Some feel there are too many guns in our society while others believe ...
Signs of hope
Call me a contrarian. Or even a Pollyanna. But when everyone around me is filled with gloom and despair, seeing dire portents in every political headl...
Be prepared for the midterm elections
Congressional incumbents are hoping that people are so caught up in either defending or hating Donald Trump that voters will forget there are midterm ...
We at Northmont F.I.S.H. welcome another year. The past year was very busy, we helped families in our community with food, gift cards, clothing and Ch...