It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Historic Photo of the Month
City expands Community Reinvestment Area
Bertling retires from Clayton
PTO members honored at board meeting
Street resurfacing program approved
- Historic Photo of the Month - 8:12 pm
- City expands Community Reinvestment Area - 8:44 am
- Bertling retires from Clayton - 6:18 pm
- Northmont area police reports - 6:17 pm
- PTO members honored at board meeting - 9:38 pm updated: 9:43 pm.
- Street resurfacing program approved - 3:19 pm
- Guess What’s New in Reading? - 8:39 pm
- Historical Society to hold book sale - 8:36 pm
- MVCTC students qualify for national contest - 10:43 pm
- Koester named Student of the Month - 9:24 am
- Northmont area police reports - 9:23 am
- Northmont DECA has 11 state champions - 8:51 pm
- MVCTC students visit Ohio Statehouse - 8:49 pm
- MayFair plant sale slated at Wegerzyn - 8:43 pm
- MVRPC awards $26.6 million for projects - 8:34 pm updated: 8:48 pm.
- Rotary learns about Veterans Heritage Center - 8:23 pm
- Northmont Sr. High 3rd quarter honor roll - 7:01 pm
- Defiance announces fall Dean’s, Honors lists - 4:14 pm
- Gudorf publishes ‘The Estate Planning Guide’ - 4:14 pm
- Interact students attend Rotary meeting - 4:14 pm
- Coss elected to lead student association - 4:13 pm
- Academic Challenge team wins state - 4:33 pm
- Northmont Jr. High 3rd Quarter Honor Roll - 1:47 pm
- PowerStackers win state championship - 4:52 pm
- Northmont area police reports - 9:03 pm
Koester named Student of the Month
CLAYTON — Derek Koester was recently honored as the Northmont Rotary Student of the Month.A senior at Northmont High School, he is significantly...
Northmont area police reports
The following information has been provided by Northmont area police departments. The information listed in this column is considered public record an...
Northmont DECA has 11 state champions
COLUMBUS — Last weekend 43 Northmont DECA members traveled to Columbus for the 2019 Ohio DECA Career Development Conference to compete against n...
MVCTC students visit Ohio Statehouse
COLUMBUS — Miami Valley Career Technology Center Veterinary Science and Fab Lab students represented MVCTC at the 2019 Ohio ACTE Career Technica...
MayFair plant sale slated at Wegerzyn
DAYTON — Just in time for spring planting, Wegerzyn Gardens Foundation will hold its 46th annual MayFair Plant Sale the first weekend in May.The...
MVRPC awards $26.6 million for projects
DAYTON — The Miami Valley Regional Planning Commission’s (MVRPC’s) Board of Directors recently awarded $26.6 million in federal tran...
‘Spring for the Heart Benefit’ slated April 6ENGLEWOOD — KAP for the Heart will host its second annual ‘Spring for the Heart B...
Thunderbolts go 1-4 on Florida trip
FT. WALTON BEACH, FLA — Northmont’s varsity baseball team went 1-3 overall on its annual spring break “business trip” to Ft. W...
Lady Bolts win two games over spring break
GULF SHORES, ALA — During its annual spring break trip the Northmont girls softball team won two out of five games in Gulf Shores, Alabama.Four ...
Northmont Rotary’s Athletes of the Month
CLAYTON — Trent Maas, a senior member of Northmont’s boys varsity tennis team, was recently selected as one of the Northmont Rotary’...
Lady Bolts to feature new faces in 2019
CLAYTON — Just like the varsity baseball team, the Northmont varsity softball team is looking to bolster its program with several new faces in t...
T-Bolts baseball team lacks experience
CLAYTON — With a lineup consisting of mostly inexperienced players at the varsity level, the Northmont baseball team can expect some growing pai...
Rounding up a decade of Deer In Headlines
I wasn’t quite sure how to start this week’s edition except to just come out with it. The week of April 30, 2018 will be the final print e...
#MeToo needs more than viral social media
As the women of Hollywood stood up to the abuse and misogyny that runs rampant in the entertainment industry, to say nothing of virtually every other ...
Fix the budget process
You could choose any number of marquee dilemmas to illustrate how broken congressional politics has become. Guns, Russian interference, climate change...
Protecting workers’ hard-earned tips
Tips belong to the workers who earn them. But a new rule under this administration is threatening the wages Ohio workers earn.In December, the U.S. De...
Seeking solutions to gun violence
In the event of a mass shooting, we get mad. We assign blame. We demand change. Some feel there are too many guns in our society while others believe ...
Signs of hope
Call me a contrarian. Or even a Pollyanna. But when everyone around me is filled with gloom and despair, seeing dire portents in every political headl...