DAYTON — Under Ohio law, every child under 8 years old must ride in a booster seat or other appropriate child safety seat unless the child is 4’9” or taller.
AAA and SAFE KIDS Greater Dayton will have Child Passenger Seat Safety Technicians on hand for a free booster seat giveaway Saturday, August 6 from 9 a.m. noon at AAA downtown Dayton, 825 S. Ludlow St., Dayton.
To receive a booster, the following requirements must be met:
• Child must be at least 4 years old
• Child must weigh between 40 and 100 pounds and must be under 57” tall
• Rear vehicle seat must have working shoulder strap/lap belts
• Must be WIC income eligible
• Children must be present to receive seat
• One booster seat per child
• Appointment Required
To schedule an appointment contact: Diane Smith (937) 224-2826 or Tammy Baker (937) 224-2817.
Seats provided by S.A.F.E. organization (Safety Association for Education).
Reach AAA Allied Group at (937) 224-2875 or visit AAA.com