ENGLEWOOD — The Randolph Township Historical Society History Center, 114 Valleyview Drive in Englewood, has changed its general visitors’ hours to 2-4 p. m. on the first and third Sunday afternoons of each month from now through October 16.
Hosts are on hand to assist visitors and answer questions about displays. The museum also is open whenever the flag and open signs are out (scheduled volunteer work days) and also by special appointment by calling 832-1858.
All display areas of the History Center have been updated for 2016 to emphasize the 200th and 175th anniversaries of the founding of the three local cities (Clayton, Union, and Englewood). Copies of the new and original RTHS commemorative 2016 history photo calendar, ‘A Banner Year,’ are available for $12 at the Center. This keepsake calendar contains more than 100 vintage photos of the area and lists important historical events for many days throughout the year.
Visitor parking is available in front of the History Center and in lots across the street. Call 832-1858 for more information.