SIDNEY — The following closures are currently in effect for the week of July 16 – 22:
• I-75 north between Main Street and Needmore Road, Lane closure July 22 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. Two northbound lanes will remain open.
• I-75 north between SR 73 and SR 725, Lane closure July 18between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Two northbound lanes will remain open at all times.
• I-75 north Ramp to US 35 west, Nightly ramp closure July 17 – 20 between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. The official detour is: I-75 North to Second Street to I-75 south to US 35 east to Perry Street to Washington Street to US 35 west
• US 35 west between Edwin C. Moses Boulevard and Jefferson Boulevard, Traffic pattern switch July 6 – August 13. Lanes will be moved to the inside portion of the interstate. Two 10-foot lanes will be open in each direction.
• SR 48 between Siebenthaler Avenue and Shiloh Springs Road, Nightly lane closures June 26 – July 31 between the hours of 7 p.m. and 6 a.m. One lane will remain open in each direction.
• SR 49 between SR 721 and US 40, Daily lane closures June 12 – July 31 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction through the use of flaggers.
• I-70 between Preble County Line Road and South Kimmel Road, Nighty lane closures June 12 – August 31 between the hours of 6 p.m. and 7 a.m. One lane will remain open in each direction.
• SR 741 at Austin Boulevard, Intermittent lane closures and construction work until August 25. All lanes will remain open (aside from brief lane closures).
• Bridgewater Road between Taylorsville Road and US 40, bridge closure May 15 – September 12. The official detour is: Bridgewater Road to Taylorsville Road to Rip Rap Road to Little York Road to Brown School Road to US 40
• SR 202 between Troy Villa Boulevard and Chesam Drive, Traffic pattern shift until July 21. All southbound traffic will be shifted to the northbound side of SR 202. There will be one southbound lane and one northbound lane operating on the northbound side of SR 202.
• Ludlow Street Ramp to US 35 west, ramp closure until August 9. The official detour is: Washington Street to US 35 west
• I-70 between I-75 and SR 202, shoulder closure through September 12. Both the inside and outside shoulders will be closed for road work. Road will be open.
• I-75 north/Stewart Street Ramp to US 35 East, ramp closure until – September 23. The official detour is: Stewart Street to Edwin C. Moses Boulevard to I-75 north to US 35 west to James H McGee Blvd. to US 35 east
• I-75 south Ramp to US 35 west, ramp closure until September 30. The official detour is: I-75 south to the Edwin C. Moses turn around lane to I-75 north to US 35 west
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU