SIDNEY — The following closures are currently in effect for the week of June 26 – July 2:
• I-75 south between I-70 and Benchwood Road, Overnight lane closure June 26th at 9 pm – June 27th at 5:30 am. Two southbound lanes will remain open.
• SR 48 between Siebenthaler Avenue and Shiloh Springs Road, Nightly lane closures June 26th – July 31st between the hours of 7 pm and 6 am. One lane will remain open in each direction.
• SR 49 between SR 721 and US 40, Daily lane closures June 12th – July 31st between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction through the use of flaggers.
• I-70 between Preble County Line Road and South Kimmel Road, Nighty lane closures June 12th – August 31st between the hours of 6 pm and 7 am. One lane will remain open in each direction.
• SR 741 at Austin Boulevard, Intermittent lane closures and construction work May 22nd – August 25th. All lanes will remain open (aside from brief lane closures in May).
• Bridgewater Road between Taylorsville Road and US 40, BRIDGE CLOSURE May 15TH – September 12th. The official detour is: Bridgewater Road to Taylorsville Road to Rip Rap Road to Little York Road to Brown School Road to US 40
• SR 202 between Troy Villa Boulevard and Chesam Drive, Traffic pattern shift May 15th – July 21st. All southbound traffic will be shifted to the northbound side of SR 202. There will be one southbound lane and one northbound lane operating on the northbound side of SR 202.
• Ludlow Street Ramp to US 35 west, RAMP CLOSURE May 12th – August 9th. The official detour is: Washington Street to US 35 west
• I-70 between I-75 and SR 202, SHOULDER CLOSURE May 8th – September 12th. Both the inside and outside shoulders will be closed for road work. Road will be open.
• I-70 between Airport Access Road and Taywood Road, Lane closures April 3rd – June 30th. Two lane will remain open at all times.
• I-75 north/Stewart Street Ramp to US 35 East, RAMP CLOSURE March 28th – September 23rd. The official detour is: Stewart Street to Edwin C. Moses Boulevard to I-75 north to US 35 west to James H McGee Blvd. to US 35 east
• I-75 south Ramp to US 35 west, RAMP CLOSURE January 9th – September 30th. The official detour is: I-75 south to the Edwin C. Moses turn around lane to I-75 north to US 35 west
ODOT closures focus on Interstate, US and State routes. For information on local roads you will need to contact the county, city or township where the road is located. Arrow boards and signs will be in place prior to the work zone to alert motorists of the upcoming closure. All work is weather permitting. Safety is a top priority at ODOT. To help ensure the safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling public, motorists should remain alert, reduce their speed and watch for stopped traffic while passing through the work zone.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU