DAYTON — The Dayton YMCA, Spectrum Career, LLC, and Sinclair College are hosting free events for unhappily employed, underemployed or unemployed Miami Valley Residents at nine YMCA locations between June 6 and June 22.
According to an August 2016 Gallup poll, 46 percent of American adults working full or part-time and are not completely satisfied with their job. Are you one of them? If so, join us for a free event at your local YMCA that outlines a practical step-by-step system for getting the career direction you’ve been looking for but haven’t known where to start. Register at www.JobSearchThatWorks.com/YMCA.
“I went from waiting tables to getting a full-time job and actually progressed into adulthood…” – Calvin Feltman, Step II Grad
“Overall, Sinclair gave me a really good base to start my machining career.” – Drew Schell, Step II Grad
“My life has been changed by Step II in the fact that I now have a direction where I want to go in my future. It’s really set me on the path to what I really want to do in my life.” – Anthony Carballo, Step II Grad
• You’ll never get a real job without a 4-year degree.
• Nobody’s hiring. The good jobs are taken.
• You can’t support a family on 1 income anymore.
• 51 percent of Americans have careers that don’t require a 4-year degree
• There are over 500,000 job openings right now at stable, growing companies across Ohio – thousands of them in the Miami Valley that offer rewarding, hands-on work (NO DEGREE required)
• Professionals who get 2 years of hands-on training are earning $60,000 at entry level jobs all over Ohio (and are being promoted to salaries over $100,000 a year after only 3-5 years
Raymond Gooch, founder of Spectrum Career, LLC has over 30 years employment industry experience and provides coaching services on the most efficient and effect methods of career selection and job search. Through his work with the National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Ray has trained trainers in workforce development organizations all across the country. His podcast and blog are filled with advice for workers in transition and can be found at www.JobSearchThatWorks.com.
Reach Spectrum Career, LLC at 1-877-808-8002.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU