DAYTON — Premier Health is making it easier for busy women to get their annual mammogram screening with its mobile mammography coach that travels to businesses, public venues and events throughout Southwest Ohio.
Equipped with advanced imaging equipment, the coach offers traditional 2D and Genius ™3D Mammography™ technology to detect breast cancer.
Schedule a mobile mammogram by calling (844) 453-4199. For more information about the process and locations, visit www.premierhealth.com/mammo.
The following dates and times are open for appointments:
• April 6, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at SureCare Medical Center, 360 W. Central Ave., Springboro;
• April 7, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Jefferson Twp. Administration Office, One Business Park Dr., Dayton;
• April 17, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Friendship Village Retirement Community, 5790 Denlinger Rd., Dayton;
• April 18, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Medical Imaging- Springboro, 630 N. Main St., Springboro;
• April 20, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Waynesville Pharmacy, 415 S. Main St., Waynesville;
• April 22, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. for Play for Pink basketball tournament at Kingdom Sports Center, 440 Watkins Glen Dr., Franklin;
• April 24, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Home Town Pharmacy, 3899 Indian Ripple Rd., Beavercreek;
• April 25, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Pristine Senior Living and Post-Acute Care of Jamestown, 4960 U.S. Route 35 East, Jamestown;
• April 27, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Coffman Family YMCA, 88 Remick Blvd., Springboro;
• April 28, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Jamestown Emergency Center, 4940 Cottonville Rd., Jamestown;
• April 29, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Dorothy Lane Market in Washington Square, 6177 Far Hills Ave., Washington Twp.; and
• May 2, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Reed’s Pharmacy, 675 W. Main St., New Lebanon.
Premier Health welcomes partnerships with area businesses and event organizers to bring the mobile mammography coach to their locations in the community. For more information, call (513) 974-4794 or visit premierhealth.com/mammo.
Genius 3D Mammography is a trademark of Hologic Inc.