ENGLEWOOD – The Englewood Service Department will begin its annual leaf pick up program on Tuesday, October 13 through Wednesday, November 25. Pickup days will vary, however, it is the city’s goal to pick up leaves throughout the whole city at least once a week.
The following is a guide to leaf pickup:
• Rake your leaves into the street, approximately 6” away from the gutter, to allow rain water to go into the catch basins.
• Leaf pickup creates a fine dust in the air, so plan to wash cars or hang laundry outside after pickup in your area.
• Leaves will not be picked up from under, between or around parked cars.
• Do not put grass clippings, tree branches or brush with your leaves. They clog the vacuum units and will not be picked up.
• Do not try to rake as trucks are going by.
• Bagged leaves will be collected during normal trash pickup.
Reach the City of Englewood at (937) 836-5106.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU