Rowlands named Grand Marshal
Dayton man indicted for vehicular homicide
Phase II water main project approved
Pee Wee football camp begins
Brookdale holds grand re-opening
- Northmont area police reports - 2:36 pm
- Ohio State Fair to feature Senior Day - 2:34 pm
- Rowlands named Grand Marshal - 7:49 pm
- Dayton man indicted for vehicular homicide - 3:07 pm
- Grant funds to address opioid epidemic - 2:17 pm
- Moore promoted to evening co-anchor - 1:55 pm
- Phase II water main project approved - 10:46 am
- Artist Opportunity Grants available - 10:40 am
- Montgomery County current road closures - 3:15 pm
- Leadership is home grown - 11:26 am
- July City Beautiful Award winner - 4:04 pm
- Practice good hygiene at fairs - 2:33 pm
- Visit the Northmont Community Market - 3:56 pm updated: 11:52 am.
- Northmont area police reports - 3:32 pm
- Avoid downed power lines - 12:52 pm
- UPDATE: Storm wins District 7 tournament - 9:46 pm updated: 3:27 pm.
- Ground broken on John Glenn Astronomy Park - 3:45 pm updated: 3:49 pm.
- Microgrid offers customers cheaper electricity - 3:07 pm
- Union flooding discussed - 5:50 pm
- Meadowbrook repairs addressed - 3:10 pm
- ‘The Art of Neighboring’ series to begin - 11:53 am
- Phillipsburg Police Officer arrested on suspicion of rape by Vandalia Police - 4:36 pm updated: 10:52 am.
- Francis Gary Powers, Jr. to speak about U-2 - 3:47 pm
- Sober boater effort keeps waterways safer - 3:45 pm
- Free mobile media workshops offered - 12:49 pm
Leadership is home grown
BUTLER TWP. — People often think because they aren’t in the spotlight, they can’t make a difference. Living in a small town, they th...
July City Beautiful Award winner
The July City Beautiful Award winners are Ray and Sandy McDonald of 200 Fivepines Court. They have lived in this house for 7 years with their two cats...
Practice good hygiene at fairs
COLUMBUS — Ohio’s fair season is under way across the state and leaders at the Ohio Departments of Agriculture (ODA) and Health (ODH) are ...
Visit the Northmont Community Market
CLAYTON — The Northmont Community Market is held every Sunday through Oct. 8 in front of Esther Price Candies on US 40.Shop more than 20 local v...
Northmont area police reports
The following information has been provided by Northmont area police departments. The information listed in this column is considered public record an...
Avoid downed power lines
DAYTON — The Montgomery County Office of Emergency Management is urging residents to be aware of their surroundings and take precautions as our ...
Northmont Storm falls to Vandalia 3-1
CLAYTON — Ryan Qvick struck out nine, scattered four hits and allowed only one earned run Saturday to help the Vandalia Senior ACME baseball tea...
Big Machine to sponsor Brickyard 400
INDIANAPOLIS — Music industry leader Big Machine Label Group is the new entitlement sponsor of the Brickyard 400 at the Indianapolis Motor Speed...
NHS Golf Teams looking for GolfersCLAYTON — The Northmont Girls and Boys golf teams are looking for interested NHS students to play on the 2017-...
Northmont to hold Volleyball Camp
CLAYTON — Volleyball camps for boys and girls will be held July 10 – 13 at the Thunderdome at Northmont High School.GRADES 2nd – 5th...
Northmont Basketball hosts successful camp
CLAYTON - The Northmont Boys Basketball coaching staff, under the direction of Head Coach Collin Abels, hosted their annual basketball camp last week....
Northmont holds annual Basketball Camp
CLAYTON — The Northmont Boys Basketball Camp was held June 19-22 at Northmont High School for anyone entering grades 2nd-10th.The camp, under th...
Rose Music concerts
An evening with Gladys KnightThe “Empress of Soul” Gladys Knight is headed to Huber Heights, Ohio at Rose Music Center for a night of hit ...
Rose Music concerts
Barenaked Ladies in concert June 8Barenaked Ladies are once again taking their boisterous live shows to audiences nationwide this summer announcing La...
Cut FDA red tape so doctors can better treat patients
Doctors often fail to treat their patients with the most effective medicines — but it’s not their fault. Is an outdated FDA regulation to ...
The ‘popular vote’ does not exist
To the Editor:Once again on June 3 I heard the ridiculous and cockamamie claim that Secretary Clinton got more popular votes than Trump. Even though t...
This is Lightning Safety Awareness Week
COLUMBUS — In an annual coordinated effort with the National Weather Service (NWS), the Ohio Committee for Severe Weather Awareness is promoting...
Introducing Ohio’s next generation to manufacturing
A few years ago, I was talking to an official in the last administration about how to best support American manufacturing, and he remarked to me, R...
Ending epidemic requires cultural change
Ohio is facing the worst public health crisis in our lifetime. Heroin and synthetic opioids are everywhere, killing nearly 10 Ohioans daily. We’...
Not another bailout
Too many in Washington and on Wall Street seem to have amnesia about the devastation the Great Recession wreaked in communities across the country ...