Bolts battle Butler to 0-0 tie
T-Bolts & Warriors to face off
DeWine issues update on Equifax breach
Clayton man gets 10 years for vehicular homicide
Trophy created to honor Northmont vs. Butler rivalry
- T-Bolts & Warriors to face off - 2:59 pm
- Northmont buildings certified ‘Green’ - 2:53 pm
- DeWine issues update on Equifax breach - 1:36 pm
- Clayton man gets 10 years for vehicular homicide - 12:18 pm
- Rotary inducts new members - 12:05 pm
- Great Pumpkin Glow set for Oct. 14 & 15 - 12:41 pm updated: 12:48 pm.
- Northmont area police reports - 2:05 pm
- Trophy created to honor Northmont vs. Butler rivalry - 1:18 pm updated: 3:15 pm.
- Northmont receives high marks from state - 8:10 pm
- Planet Fitness to open soon - 3:23 pm
- Northmont takes on Butler in Goodwill Drive to Victory - 12:02 pm
- Don’t Waste That Food! - 11:33 am
- Dayton Metro Library to hold annual poetry contest - 6:58 am
- Englewood Hills lives strong - 8:46 am
- LWV plans trip to birthplace of women’s rights movement - 7:42 am
- ‘I Am __’ series to begin at Salem - 5:14 pm
- Northmont area police reports - 3:08 pm
- Skimmer found in Phillipsburg - 5:38 pm updated: 6:04 pm.
- Fire destroys Englewood Indoor Soccer - 12:04 pm
- Auditor inspects local gas pumps - 9:47 am
- Clayton holds Labor Day fireworks - 11:16 pm
- Great Pumpkin Glow set for Oct. 15 & 16 - 8:41 pm
- Northmont area police reports - 5:34 pm
- Clayton man indicted for child pornography - 4:18 pm updated: 4:21 pm.
- Public invited to welcome Honor Flight - 12:09 pm
Planet Fitness to open soon
ENGLEWOOD — Planet Fitness will be opening soon in Northmont Plaza. The fitness club will occupy space previously occupied by 180 Skate Park, Ca...
Northmont takes on Butler in Goodwill Drive to Victory
ENGLEWOOD — Butler Schools and Northmont Schools will compete in the second week of the Goodwill Drive to Victory’s 11th season, sponsored...
Don’t Waste That Food!
COLUMBUS — Inside many trash cans lies food that probably could have been eaten or composted.Food waste accounts for about 22 percent of what...
Dayton Metro Library to hold annual poetry contest
DAYTON — Each year since 1997, the Dayton Metro Library has hosted a writing contest. To celebrate 20 years, the Library’s Poetry Contest,...
Englewood Hills lives strong
ENGLEWOOD — Two years ago, the Kleptz YMCA in Englewood started a Livestrong Program to offer support for people battling cancer and Parkinson...
LWV plans trip to birthplace of women’s rights movement
DAYTON — In the run-up to its 100th anniversary in 2020, the League of Women Voters of Greater Dayton is planning a chartered bus trip to the bi...
Thunderbolts steamroll Aviators
CLAYTON — Northmont rolled to a lopsided 48-13 victory Thursday over Vandalia-Butler in a game reminiscent of last week’s 44-12 rout of Ti...
Girls tennis defeats Springfield, falls to Tipp
CLAYTON — On September 5 the Northmont girls tennis team scored a 3-2 home court victory over Springfield to improve to 4-6 overall and 1-3 in c...
Basketball officiating course offeredMIDDLETOWN — The Middletown Basketball Officials Association is sponsoring a New Basketball Officials Train...
Lady Bolts hand Sidney 1st loss
CLAYTON — Northmont’s girls soccer team played a physical game Monday night and put relentless pressure on Sidney the entire 80 minute to ...
Northmont routs Tippecanoe
TIPP CITY — After opening the season with 21-14 victory over Bellbrook and a 38-0 shellacking of Springfield Shawnee the Tipp City Red Devils fo...
Northmont shuts out Wayne
CLAYTON — On Thursday night at Northmont High School the Wayne Warriors looked for their second consecutive road win to start the season but wer...
Rose Music concerts
An evening with Gladys KnightThe “Empress of Soul” Gladys Knight is headed to Huber Heights, Ohio at Rose Music Center for a night of hit ...
Rose Music concerts
Barenaked Ladies in concert June 8Barenaked Ladies are once again taking their boisterous live shows to audiences nationwide this summer announcing La...
F.I.S.H. assisting families with school supplies
The Northmont F.I.S.H. Food Pantry and Clothes Closet has been open to the Northmont District helping residents with food and clothing for over 40 yea...
How tax-dodging billionaires use farmers as props
After this summer, President Trump and the Republican Congress have one big item on their agenda: taxes. Specifically, cutting them for the rich.One t...
Protecting healthcare for rural Ohio
The latest Senate Republican bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act would be devastating for rural Ohio.Last week, I released a county-by-county repor...
The American Patriot
A Pew Research study from 2013 showed at that time that only 32 percent of Millennials said the United States was the greatest country in the world. A...
Veterans’ service continues through agriculture
When I think of farmers, veteran farmers in particular, I think of hard working and innovative men and women. I see their work in rows of fields cover...
Cut FDA red tape so doctors can better treat patients
Doctors often fail to treat their patients with the most effective medicines — but it’s not their fault. Is an outdated FDA regulation to ...