Curb replacement project under way
Civica appoints Kohli to finance director
Science Olympiad teams headed to state
Good Friday, Easter services offered at Salem
Residents asked to review Land Use Plan
- Curb replacement project under way - 8:34 pm
- Civica appoints Kohli to finance director - 6:14 pm
- Science Olympiad teams headed to state - 2:33 pm
- Good Friday, Easter services offered at Salem - 8:04 pm
- Residents asked to review Land Use Plan - 6:55 pm
- Englewood seeks artists/parade participants - 6:44 pm
- Inskeep celebrates 100th birthday - 3:36 pm updated: 7:46 pm.
- Comer crowned Valentine Queen - 4:02 pm
- Tax Incentive Review Councils to meet - 5:04 pm
- Northmont area police reports - 4:45 pm
- College grads can apply for paid fellowship - 4:43 pm
- Union amends income tax code - 8:55 pm
- Clayton amends income tax code - 7:35 pm
- ‘Pearl Parties’ disappoint some consumers - 9:28 pm
- Seven indicted in poaching case - 4:51 pm
- Kramer serving aboard U.S.S. Oak Hill - 8:05 pm
- MVCTC students excel at BPA Contest - 7:49 pm
- Teen photo contest accepting entries - 7:48 pm
- Trout fishing opportunities await anglers - 7:47 pm
- Edison State seeking work to publish - 4:47 pm
- Salem offers outreach to Dayton area - 4:19 pm
- Local Urgent Care Centers to open this month - 4:06 pm
- Jenkins wins 4 Way Speech Contest - 2:53 pm
- Northmont area police reports - 2:52 pm
- Englewood seeks artists/parade participants - 7:16 pm
Northmont area police reports
The following information has been provided by Northmont area police departments. The information listed in this column is considered public record an...
College grads can apply for paid fellowship
COLUMBUS — State Representative Steve Huffman (R-Tipp City) today announced that the Ohio Legislative Service Commission is accepting applicatio...
Union amends income tax code
UNION — Following in the footsteps of most area cities, the City of Union Council adopted an ordinance under emergency status Monday to amend it...
Clayton amends income tax code
CLAYTON — City council held the first reading and immediate enactment of an ordinance Thursday to adopt Sections 718.80 through 718.95 of the Oh...
‘Pearl Parties’ disappoint some consumers
DAYTON — For decades, people have shopped with individuals at home parties where the host or hostess is selling anything from makeup to jewelry ...
Seven indicted in poaching case
COLUMBUS – The Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR) today announced the indictment of seven individuals who allegedly participated in a p...
Two wrestlers qualify for state
KETTERING — Senior Dylan Moran and sophomore Andrew Knick qualified for the state tournament during the Division I District tournament held at K...
Court ruling puts Dunbar back in tourney
DAYTON – A major victory came Tuesday for the Dunbar boys basketball team in court, instead of on court.A judge ruled the team can play in the s...
Smith named Athlete of the Month
ENGLEWOOD — Ezra Smith was recently honored as the Athlete of the Month for the Month of February by the Northmont Rotary.Smith is a senior on N...
Dunbar removed from basketball tournament
COLUMBUS — Dayton Dunbar High School was removed from the Ohio High School Athletic Association boys basketball tournament Wednesday after the O...
Kids Night Out is March 2 at Northmont HighCLAYTON — Kids Night Out has been set for Friday, March 2 at Northmont High School from 6 to 9 p.m. N...
Bolts fall to Elks in sectional semifinal
VANDALIA — Centerville’s crisp, rapid passes and players getting too many second chance shots lifted the Elks to a 63-52 victory Tuesday o...
Rose Music concerts
An evening with Gladys KnightThe “Empress of Soul” Gladys Knight is headed to Huber Heights, Ohio at Rose Music Center for a night of hit ...
Rose Music concerts
Barenaked Ladies in concert June 8Barenaked Ladies are once again taking their boisterous live shows to audiences nationwide this summer announcing La...
Seeking solutions to gun violence
In the event of a mass shooting, we get mad. We assign blame. We demand change. Some feel there are too many guns in our society while others believe ...
Signs of hope
Call me a contrarian. Or even a Pollyanna. But when everyone around me is filled with gloom and despair, seeing dire portents in every political headl...
Be prepared for the midterm elections
Congressional incumbents are hoping that people are so caught up in either defending or hating Donald Trump that voters will forget there are midterm ...
We at Northmont F.I.S.H. welcome another year. The past year was very busy, we helped families in our community with food, gift cards, clothing and Ch...
Taking stock as we begin a new year
This may seem odd, but as I look ahead to a year we all know will be momentous, you want to know what I feel most strongly? Gratitude.I’ll tell ...
Of erratic behavior and stable genius
When the leader of the free world refers to himself as a “very stable genius,” maybe it’s time to worry. While Americans sit idly by...